Using a free online editor for commercial video editing can be a cost-effective option for businesses on a budget. There are various free online editors available, including CapCut. CapCut is a fantastic online video editing tool that allows you to create high-quality videos with little to no experience in video editing. This guide will teach you how to use a free online video editor for commercial video productions.
Advantages of Using Free Online Editor
With the rise of technology, free online editors are becoming increasingly popular, and they offer many advantages to businesses looking to create commercial videos. Here are some importance of using free online editors to create a commercial video.
- Cost-Effective. The primary advantage of using free online editors is that they are cost-effective alternatives to full professional video software. Small businesses with limited budgets can also create high-quality videos using free online software. Even though paid subscriptions are available for more advanced features, most free online editors offer enough features perfect for commercial videos.
- Accessible. One of the most significant advantages of online editors is their elimination of geographic boundaries. As long as your business has access to the internet from any part of the world, you can use an online editor to create a commercial video. With the power of online collaboration tools, businesses can edit simultaneously and share notes and credits.
- Ease of Use. Most online editors are user-friendly, meaning that even small businesses without experience creating videos can create high-quality commercials. These tools come with step-by-step tutorials, requiring little to no technical knowledge, making creating a professional commercial video easy.
- Range of Capabilities. Most free online editors are loaded with a wide range of tools that can be used to create professional commercial videos. Online editors can rival more expensive professional programs with features like color correction, sound mixing, and advanced titling capabilities.
Step by Step Guide on How to Use CapCut to Create a Commercial Video
Below are the steps of using a free online editor for commercial video editing.
- Sign up
Head to the CapCut website homepage and create an account if you don’t have one yet. The sign-up process is relatively simple and quick- it would only take a few minutes. Once you’ve set up your account, you’re instantly greeted with the option to start your first project. You can create a new project from scratch or edit an existing video. The video editor tool offers various editing modes, including the following:
Video Mode– This feature allows you to edit the footage from your camera roll or record a brand new video within the app.
Photo Mode– This feature is perfect for creating slideshows, making picture videos, or photo compilations.
Editing Mode– This feature provides you with more advanced editing tools. Taking you to the detailed editing for your video.
- Setting up Your Editor
For commercial video productions, we will choose the “Video mode Editing” option in this tutorial to create our clip from scratch. Once you have selected this option, you can proceed by choosing a video from your device storage, or you may choose to start filming a new video. The camera option at the bottom right corner of the screen takes you to the filming mode, enabling you to choose between recording a live video or uploading an existing clip.
- Performing Basic Edits
CapCut website offers various basic editing options that can help you create a visually appealing video. The top editing tools include the subsequent:
Trimming– this editing tool helps you shorten your clips’ runtime by removing unwanted frames or enhancing fast-forwarding sections. In the timeline view, you will see the “split” option, allowing you to cut or split your footage into separate clips.
Speed– allows you to adjust the pace of your videos. If you want your videos to slow down or speed up for the perfect impressions, you may customize the speed option.
Text– This option allows you to add text or titles to your videos. To add text, click “Subtitle” in the editing tools option and choose what you want to write in the text box. You can also add subtitle effects using the “Subtitle Effect” option.
Filters– Filters help to enhance the overall appearance of your videos. CapCut provides the “Filter” option, allowing you to add video filters and alter your clips’ color, contrast, or brightness.
Music– Music is an essential part of a commercial video. You can either record a sound or upload a music file from your device storage. To add music to your video, select the “music” option at the bottom and click on “Add” to upload a song from your gallery.
- Removing Backgrounds
CapCut background remover is another essential feature that’s perfect for commercial video production. This tool is used to delete undesired backgrounds easily; Thus, it’s perfect for quick, professional-quality videos. To use the video background remover, you need to follow the steps below.
- First, choose the video or clip you want to work on.
- Click on the “Effects” option to expand the tool menu.
- Select the “Background Remover” feature from the available tools.
- Follow the steps prompt to distinguish between the objects in the video you want to remove.
- Adjust the sensitivity of the tool until you remove the background you want.
- Save and export your creation
You can export your final project once you have added all the finishing touches to your commercial video. Ensure you check your video quality before exporting to ensure it meets industry standards. Most online editors allow you to export videos with different resolutions, file sizes, and formats. You can export your video as mp4 or MOV for high-quality videos and smaller file size.
Using a free online editor is a perfect choice for commercial video editing, especially for businesses on a tight budgetCapCut website is ideal for video productions, and it does not disappoint when it comes to basic video editing and the video templates. With its efficient and user-friendly interface, users can easily create videos that rival professional videographers.