Spotify is an online music streaming service, so in order to listen to your favorite music, you must be connected to the Internet. If you travel, take public transportation, or use up all of your mobile data balance, you won’t be able to use Spotify to listen to music unless you have already downloaded it.
However, Spotify Premium, which is paid but only costs $9.99, is required to use the option of downloading music from Spotify. The process of downloading music from Spotify is very simple if you have a Premium subscription. Additionally, if you have a Spotify free account, you may be aware of the restrictions the app has placed on you.
Here are some features that require a premium subscription in order to use. You are only able to listen to music in lower audio quality, which will not provide a good experience if you intend to use it on headphones or a home theatre. You are also not permitted to change the song very often. If you don’t want your playlist to be clogged with songs you don’t care about, you can’t make your own playlist to save all of your favorite songs together.
Get rid of your free account and switch to a Spotify premium subscription if you want to get around all of the aforementioned restrictions. But what if you lack the resources to sign up for their premium service? You shouldn’t worry, though. because it is possible to obtain Spotify Premium without paying anything.
Why Use Free Spotify Premium?
It is annoying that some of the ads in the free mode of the music streaming when using the mobile app playlist cannot be skipped. The service is more useful when used in Premium mode, which provides a variety of fun features, some of which are listed below:
No ads; disable all ads to enjoy the music without interruption.
To listen to music while offline, download it.
streamable music at 320 kbps quality (Extreme Quality).
Isn’t it awesome? Without further ado, here’s how you can download Spotify Premium for free on your Mac, Windows, Android, and iPhone devices. We have a way to get Spotify Premium for a Free Trial Forever on All Devices, No Matter Where You Are Or What Kind Of Phone You Have.
How to Free Download Spotify Premium on I Phone
Fortunately, you can download hacked and modified apps, like those found on Android phones, from third-party app stores that are accessible on iPhones. One of the most popular and highly regarded third-party applications is TweakBox. You can download free apps and games from a wide range of categories using TweakBox. TweakBox can be installed without a PC and doesn’t require a jailbreak.
I’d like you to follow the instructions listed below to use tweak box to get Spotify Premium for free on your iPhone. There is no need to jailbreak for it.
- Start by accessing this link in the Safari browser on your iPhone. By clicking on this link, you can visit TweakBox’s official website.
- Click the Install now button to start downloading the tweak box to your iPhone. The notification “This website is attempting to download the configuration profile.” will appear. To download the tweak box, select Allow from the menu.
- A pop-up will appear after you download TweakBox to let you know that your profile has been downloaded. Select the window-closing option.
- Go back to the home screen and select “Settings” to access the phone’s settings. The top of the screen has a selection called “Profile Downloaded.” To view the profile, click it. You can control the TweakBox profile you just downloaded by clicking on this link.
- Clicking the “install” button is required. Your screen’s upper right corner contains the button. You might need to enter your phone’s password to continue. To finish the installation process, click “Install” once more.
- The TweakBox app will be visible when you get back to the home screen as one of your installed apps.
- To access “Tweaked apps,” open “TweakBox,” choose “Apps,” and then scroll down.
- You should see a list of modified applications; scroll down and choose Spotify++.
- You must tap the install button once more after choosing the install option. Spotify Premium will now be available for download.
- You can check the status of the download once you’ve gotten to the home screen. Once it has finished downloading, the file will be downloaded. This procedure could take two to three minutes, depending on your internet speed.
- Once it has been installed, you can access the Spotify premium app and see that it has been added to your app drawer. The Spotify program needs to be launched. You might see a warning message that says, “Untrusted enterprise developer,” etc. the next time you launch the application. You can simply cancel it and move on.
- Typically, the “allow installation of apps from untrusted developers” permission needs to be enabled in order to download apps from TweakBox. which you can enable in the settings on your iPhone.
- Open Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Enterprise App to confirm that you are trusting the Enterprise App on your iPhone. Under the Enterprise App, select the trust option by tapping it. Repeatedly tap Trust when prompted.
- Look at the home screen and select the Spotify icon to launch the app.
You can start listening now that you have your free Spotify account. You will not be charged for the premium features.
- If you were an iPhone user who visited our page, we hope you were able to get Spotify premium for free. You can listen to your favorite songs at the highest audio quality while using the Spotify++ app, and there are no ads.