Since Snapchat is designed primarily to keep you in touch with your friends, by default you cannot be found by strangers and the majority of the material you make is only accessible to other people you are already friends with.
On Snapchat, you may create a public profile if you’d like. By doing so, you can be found by other Snapchat users who can share your work. You may quickly make your profile public and use it to grow your fan following and share content.
What is a Public Profile on Snapchat?
Using the app’s search and browse features, as well as when your Snaps show up in the Spotlight, other Snapchat users may locate you by using Snapchat’s new public profile setting. You may use the followers you have on other social networking sites to boost your Snapchat following by sharing your public profile there as well.
Your stories and other material will be accessible to all other Snapchatters, whether or not you are already friends when you create a public profile for your account. Additionally, you now have a new option for users to interact with you: instead of becoming friends, they may subscribe to your account (and you can show how many subscribers you have). Additionally, you will still have the choice to privately share content with friends without making it visible to subscribers.
Who Can Make a Public Profile on Snapchat?
For the most part, anyone can create a public profile on Snapchat. There are just a few rules and limitations:
- You need to be 18 years or older.
- Your account may not be brand new — it has to be at least 24 hours old.
buy valtrex online buy valtrex online cheap pharmacy
- You must have at least one friend who has also friended you.
buy finasteride online buy finasteride online cheap pharmacy
- You must not have any violations of Snapchat’s community guidelines.
Additionally, Snapchat has not yet made public profiles available in every nation, so even if you otherwise satisfy the requirements but doesn’t see the choice, you could reside in a location that does not support the function.
How to Make a Public Profile on Snapchat
It takes just a few moments to make a public profile.
1. Start the Snapchat app and tap your account icon at the top left.
2. In the Public Profile section, tap Create Public Profile.
3. You’ll see a page describing public profiles. Tap Continue (or swipe to the next page), then Get Started.
4. In the pop-up, tap Create.