iPhone data recovery is a big issue for many Apple users. While managing the internal storage space on iPhone 14/13/12/11, many of you prefer to remove all cache and spam in messages and notes. However, chances are that you may mistakenly delete valuable notes and hardly retrieve the data and information. This will lead to a great loss that nobody wants to suffer.
To save you from big trouble, we have listed all proven methods from official websites and practical results. You can even recover permanently deleted notes on your iPhone without backup or iCloud. Moreover, you can acquire basic knowledge from the iOS interaction gestures to undo deleting specific content when texting messages to others.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone without Backup
Without any backup from iCloud, iTunes, or third-party widgets, iOS users can get down to recover deleted notes on iPhones with Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery. This is a professional and robust tool to help iOS users recover all deleted and lost data.
Whether you accidentally delete notes, contacts, messages, call history, or any app data, forget your iPhone password, or hold a broken/crashed/frozen/water-damaged iOS device, you can still find possible solutions to preview and get back the data with or without backups. What’s more, it allows you to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone within a few clicks.
According to the users’ feedback and comments, the recovery process is fast yet easy to follow. There is no data loss, pop-up ads or security issues during the restoration.
A Lead-in Guide
1. Download and run this software on your computer. Enter the iPhone Data Recovery section.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. Then follow the on-screen instructions to Start Scanning your iPhone data.
3. View all Scanned data in the next window. Tick Show Deleted Only to select the deleted notes.
4. Find a path for saving and click Recover to start the process.
How to Recover a Deleted Note on iPhone via Notes App
The Notes app on iPhone is a data hub with all your to-do lists, routines and memories you want to remember. You can create new notes and folders to categorize all your information in an orderly way. Fortunately, you can restore a deleted note via the native Recently Deleted folder within 30 days.
1. Navigate to the Notes app on your iPhone and visit the Folders list.
2. Enter the Recently Deleted folder and find your target note. Tap the Edit button and tick the note.
3. Click Move and find a folder to relocate this deleted note,
How to Recover Removed Notes by iCloud Backup
iCloud backup opens the gate to recover crucial data running on iOS devices. Once you enabled iCloud to back up your notes, it will only take several minutes to recover the removed ones from your computers.
Recover iCloud Backup on Mac
iCloud is a feature native to macOS systems. So, you can head to iCloud backups on your Mac directly and restore the notes.
1. Visit Apple icon > System Preferences >Apple ID.
2. Move to iCloud and click Manage.
3. Select the device and view all content backups. Click Restore Backup to get the deleted notes.
Restore iCloud Backup on Windows
If you are Windows users, you can still download iCloud on your PCs and manage the backup content with the same Apple ID on your iPhone.
1. Download iCloud and log in with the same Apple ID.
2. Tick the wanted iCloud backup and choose Apply.
3. Click Storage > Manage to view the backups. Then Download the deleted notes on your computer.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Notes on iPhone without iCloud
Here are two other available features for iOS users to restore notes, which are iTunes and Mail settings. Through iTunes backup or third-party account settings, you can retrieve the removed data without being affected by the iCloud settings.
Restore Deleted Notes via iTunes Backup
If you have backed up your iPhone data with Notes included via iTunes, it can be a walk in the park to manage and check the Notes content from your computer.
1. Launch iTunes on your computer. Connect your iPhone to this device.
2. In the home interface, move to Summary > Backups > Restore Backup. Your notes within this backup will be recovered then.
Restore Removed Notes by Mail Accounts
Apart from iTunes, you can also back up the notes data with third-party accounts. This can prevent you from any wrong settings on your iPhone and save you from data loss in a good way.
1. Visit Settings > Mail > Accounts on your iPhone. Choose a third-party email account
2. Turn on the Notes backup with the toggle behind. And you can restore the backup within this email app.
Tips: Recover Deleted Content via Touchscreen Gesture (iOS Interaction Guide)
Touchscreen gestures are powerful to help you withdraw or undo settings from the last step. You can shake your iPhone or swipe the screen from the left with three fingers to undo the deletion.
You can gather all possible methods here to recover your deleted notes on your iPhone. With or without backups, it is always possible to retrieve lost data and information as long as you get it the right way.