Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 Slime Speedway’s pre-release price and purchase options are restricted, and the release date and time countdown are almost over.
For fans of kart racing games like Mario Kart and Crash Team Racing, it’s a truly thrilling game. Over 40 drivers are featured on GameMill’s character roster, with several exclusive racers only available to those who purchase the Turbo edition.
Young SpongeBob, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, and other Nickelodeon characters from our youth will all be able to rev up tomorrow, and we can’t wait to get behind the wheel like them.
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: When Will It Be Released?
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 Slime Speedway will be released on October 13 at 21:00 Pacific Time, 00:00 Eastern Time, and 00:00 British Summer Time.
Squidina Star from The Patrick Star Show, and @SpongeBob and Patrick from Kamp Koral join the race in @Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway next friday!
Congrats to the 3 lucky winners of Monday (and Tuesday’s) giveaway!#NickKartRacers #SlimeSpeedway pic.twitter.com/rBLcoYO9ui
— Nickelodeon Kart Racers (@NickKartRacers) October 7, 2022
The PSN shop, which reports that the game will unlock in 13 hours starting at 11:00 BST on October 13, provided all of the relevant times. On October 14, the game will also be made available on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and Steam in addition to PS4 and PS5.
Sadly, there is no countdown available in stores on any other platforms save PlayStation.
Price of The Slime Speedway and How to Buy
On Xbox and Nintendo Switch, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 Slime Speedway is only £39.99.
Although the price is not yet shared across the PSN shop and Steam, it should be about the same. Pre-orders are available for the Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, however, PlayStation and Steam customers will have to wait until the game officially launches.
The Microsoft shop has listed the following features as its top features:
- over 40 well-known Nickelodeon characters
- Voice acting is a significant first for Nickelodeon Kart Racers!
- Convert your go-kart or new bike into a watercraft to traverse unfamiliar terrain.
- countless new levels of personalization Change Raphael’s pieces and paint, pair him with the Reptar mobile,
- or explore all the other countless possible pairings!
- 90 crew members with special skills that complement your playstyle are available for selection.
- intense various routes on 36 different tracks, some new and old, covered in slime
- Direct confrontation with other racers in a chaotic arena format
- intense local and online split-screen multiplayer!