Microsoft Outlook is used by the vast majority of businesses to send and receive email. The ease of use and security of this email client makes it a popular choice for both businesses and individuals. However, Outlook can cause headaches from time to time due to various types of errors. [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] is a commonly encountered error face. Here, we’ll explain what the error is and how to fix it so that you can keep working with Microsoft Outlook.
What Is [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] and Why Is It Taking Place?
Using Microsoft Outlook’s SSL and TLS encryptions, you can rest assured that your emails will be safe and secure. To solve the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] puzzle, you do not need to be an expert in SSL or TLS security encryptions.
You will receive [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] if you try to connect to a mail server that doesn’t have SSL and TLS security, but this isn’t the only cause of this error in Microsoft Outlook. Another reason and solution will be discussed in the “How to Solve” section. Outlook requires SSL and TLS encryption on the mail server before it can be used. When establishing a connection, it’s best to double-check all of the parameters, including the port number, authentication credentials, and secure connection.
How do you solve this problem? [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]
It’s possible that you now have an idea of how to solve [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]. Even if you aren’t an expert in computer science, you can easily fix this problem by following the instructions provided below. There are six possible solutions to the problem, which we’ll go over now. There is a good chance one of them can help you.
A Duplicate Account Check is the first step in this solution.
You may see a PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error if Microsoft Outlook is configured with two accounts that have the same email address. Solving your problem will be a piece of cake if this is the case. Please follow the steps below regardless of your level of certainty that PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 is the root cause. There are a number of other options available to you if this solution doesn’t work for you, so don’t worry if this one doesn’t work for you.
Checking for a duplicate account is as simple as following these steps:
- When you open the Control Panel on your desktop, select “large category” as the view option.
- Once you’ve done that, click on “Mail.”
- In the popup screen that appears when you click on mail, select “E-mail Accounts.”
- As a result, Outlook will display all the email accounts you have set up in the system. Make sure there aren’t any duplicates. In order to fix [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], you must delete the duplicate account. Remove all existing accounts and then add new ones if you didn’t find any duplicates. This could be the answer.
Delete the duplicate accounts/all accounts and create a new account after determining if there are any. This PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error should now be fixed, so go back and check. If the issue persists, proceed to the next solution.
Check for SMTP Configuration
When it comes to Microsoft Outlook’s SMTP, the problem accounts for about 80 percent of the time. This is why it’s best to double-check the settings for SMTP in Microsoft Outlook.
- Follow these simple steps to see if your SMTP server is set up correctly: Solution 1 of PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 describes how to access the “E-Mail accounts” settings after you’ve deleted an email account.
- More settings can be accessed by double-clicking on the email.
- Check “My server requires authentication” to see if it’s enabled on the server you’re using.
- Then, go to the Advanced tab and make sure that the correct port number is being used. The port numbers for IMAP and SMTP are listed below.
- IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol): 993
- 465 is the SMTP port number
- Your computer will restart once you’ve finished configuring SMTP. [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] may still be displayed in Microsoft Outlook after restarting the computer. Move on to the next solution if it doesn’t work.
Option 3: Run SCANPST.exe to check your data.
There’s a good chance you have no idea what SCANPST.exe does. There are many issues that Outlook users have reported to Microsoft, and Microsoft has come up with a tool that will fix corrupt PST files, which will ultimately fix the PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error that many Outlook users have reported to Microsoft. Step-by-step instructions is provided below for using SCANPST to fix the PII email error code 37f47c404649338129d6 that you are experiencing.
- Open the file explorer program on your computer. (On my laptop)
- The Office18 folder can be found in Program Files (x86) / Microsoft Office There is a chance that (depending on the version of the office you are using) it may look like Office14.
- As an administrator, search for and open SCANPST.exe in the corresponding folder.
- Select the PST file to be repaired from the Browse menu, then click “Start.”
- By clicking Browse, you can choose where you want to save the backup file. Afterward, select “Repair.”
- Error [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] should be solved after repairing the damaged PST files. If that doesn’t work, we’ll have to resort to a fix that can be applied to any Windows problem. That should do the trick.
Solution 4: Disable Windows Defender and your anti-virus software.
[pii email 37f47c404649338129d6 problem may be caused by antivirus and Windows Defender firewall rules]. As a result, they may view the outgoing email as a signal from a virus. If you don’t use antivirus, you can simply turn off your antivirus or Windows Defender.
It’s easy to turn off your antivirus software. A button that says “Disable antivirus protection” or something similar should be visible when you open your antivirus program. Check to see if the PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error is still present by selecting one of the buttons.
Follow these steps to turn off Windows Defender:
- Navigate to the Start menu, select Settings, then Update and Security. Click on Windows Security (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Remove real-time protection by turning it off in the system settings.
- We recommend disabling your Antivirus or Windows Defender to see if that helps with your PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 issue.
- Cookies and caches should be deleted as of a last resort.
- The phrase “delete cookie and cache” has been repeated frequently in our previous articles on how to fix various errors. Like for [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], you can clear the cookie and cache to see if that helps.
Here are the steps to follow:
- To open the run dialogue, press Control + R on your keyboard.
- After that, enter “% appdata% ” in the search box.
- It is recommended that you delete all files in the % appdata% folder (suggested) or delete only the Microsoft Outlook folder.
- The files in LocalAppData can now be deleted after all of the AppData has been removed. Follow these instructions to do so.
- Open the run dialogue by pressing Control + R on the keyboard.
- Type “% Localappdata%” after that.
- Open the LocalAppData folder. Delete the folder and all of its contents once more.
- Return to Microsoft and see if the issue has been resolved after clearing the Cache and Cookies.
- Reinstalling the application is the sixth solution.
We’ve tried everything we can think of to solve the problem. Unfortunately, none of them managed to resolve the issue. The only remaining option is to reinstall the application. [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] will be fixed after reinstalling the application and adding your email account to Microsoft Outlook. Please follow these steps in order to perform a fresh installation.
From the Control Panel, access the program and its features.
- Where to find Microsoft Office (Microsoft is in the Office package.)
- Open Office 365 by clicking on it.
The instructions on the screen should be followed.
Please download and reinstall Microsoft Office 2013 from the Microsoft Office website.
Add a new user to Microsoft Office by creating a new account.
If [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] is still visible, you should be able to see it.
Also Read: 7 Reasons Why The Internet Is So Appealing
With our guide, you no longer have to worry about getting [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] while submitting the assignment or project on time. [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] error may have been solved by following the six points listed above. You can leave a comment below if you’re still having trouble, and we’ll do our best to help you out.