Qooqootv.Pro Traffic Analytics & Market Share

qooqootv.pro is a website that provides traffic analytics and market share data for the top websites in various industries. In this blog post, we will take a look at qooqootv.pro’s traffic analytics and market share data for the manufacturing industry.

Traffic Overview

How to Check Website Traffic for Any Site (7 Best Tools)

qooqootv.pro is one of the most popular video streaming websites in the world, with an estimated traffic of more than 1.5 billion monthly users. The website has a strong market share in the United States, China, and India, and is ranked among the top 10 most visited websites in the world.

Despite its popularity, qooqootv.pro faces stiff competition from other video streaming websites such as YouTube and Netflix. In order to maintain its position as a leading video streaming website, qooqootv.pro needs to continue to invest in content and technology.

Traffic by Country

In order to better understand the traffic patterns and demographics of our website, we ran a traffic analysis using the Alexa tool. Based on this data, we can see that the vast majority of our traffic comes from the United States (78%), followed by India (7%), the United Kingdom (4%), and Canada (3%).

These results are not surprising, given that qooqootv.pro is a US-based website. However, it is interesting to note that we do have a significant amount of traffic coming from other countries as well. This suggests that our website is being accessed by people all over the world, which is a testament to our global reach.

Looking at the data more closely, we can see that the majority of our traffic comes from direct visits (60%), followed by referrals (17%), search engines (16%), and social media (7%). This indicates that people are either typing in our URL directly or coming to us through links from other websites. It also shows that our SEO efforts are paying off, as we are getting traffic from people searching for keywords related to our content.

Finally, we can see that mobile devices account for almost half of our traffic (49%), with desktop computers accounting for the rest (51%). This is in line with global trends, as more and more people are accessing the internet via their smartphones and tablets.

Also Read: Top 10 MLBstream.Me Competitors

Traffic by Industry and Category

The Most Popular US Industries & Traffic Shares - Moz

The industry and category data provides information on the traffic patterns of the top websites in each industry and category. The data is sorted by industry and then by category.

The first column shows the industry, followed by the number of visits for each website in that industry. The second column shows the category, followed by the number of visits for each website in that category.

Industry traffic is dominated by Websites in the Technology sector with over 8 billion visits, followed by Websites in the Business & Finance sector with just under 5 billion visits. The Health & Wellness sector rounds out the top three with just over 4 billion visits.

Category traffic is led by News & Media websites with over 2 billion visits, followed by Shopping websites with just under 2 billion visits. Technology websites are once again in third place with just over 1 billion visits.

Also Read: Hourglass.Im Traffic Analytics & Market Share

Market Share

qooqootv.pro has a relatively small market share in the online video streaming market.

The website is ranked #116 in the United States and #560 globally, with a monthly traffic of around 1.4 million visitors.

In terms of market share, qooqootv.pro holds a 0.011% share of the overall online video streaming market.

While the website has a small presence in the online video streaming market, it has been growing steadily over the past few years.

Looking at the data, it is clear that qooqootv.pro is a rising player in the online video streaming market and could pose a threat to larger players in the future.

Also Read: The Best cc-Checker.Com Alternatives


qooqootv.pro has quickly become a leading traffic source for online video content. The website’s popularity is due to its user-friendly interface and the vast amount of high-quality content that it offers. In addition, qooqootv.pro’s traffic analytics and market share data make it an invaluable resource for online marketers and businesses.