Arrests.org is a data broker that collects and publishes personal information online. To be removed from Arrests.org, you must send an email requesting removal. After receiving this, it may take up to one week for your information to be deleted.
How to Deactivate Your Account on Arrests.org
1. Conduct a search on https://arrests.org/ for your listing.
2. Locate and click on your listing’s name or image.
3. Create screenshots of your ad. This is accomplished on a Mac by holding Shift – Command – 4 and dragging the box over the image to be captured. Hold Window – Print Screen on a PC.4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your listing information, including the following:
- the webpages’ screenshots to be deleted
- your complete name
- current mailing address (and former addresses you want to protect)
- mobile phone number (and former phone numbers you want to protect)
- a photocopy of your driver’s licence or other state-issued identification (for security reasons , cross out your photo and ID number)
- a justification for removal
5. It may take up to a week for your data to be deleted.
Is Arrests.org Legitimate?
In spite of the fact that having a mugshot online can have a negative impact on an individual’s overall success, the webmasters refuse to take any responsibility for user posts. As a result, almost everyone is now left to explain what happened. As an example, when they’re applying for a job, loan, or even if they’re trying to meet someone new online.
Understanding how mugshot websites market themselves is the first step in removing yourself from Arrests.org.
By “informing the public,” many websites claim to be doing a good deed. As a result, this is a sham. This group of website owners works from the comfort of their own homes in order to generate additional revenue.
A lot of people who aren’t wealthy enough to afford it will be harmed by this.
This website is, however, clearly meant for entertainment purposes.
Using hashtags to identify offenders is even encouraged by the site.
How Large Is Arrests.org?
Arrests.org is a holding domain for a large number of county/state-specific websites that are located throughout the United States of America. Mugshots of countless people are collected, organised, and published on these sites.
These state-specific websites can be accessed by clicking on the links below. However, arrests.org has a limited publishing capacity. Some states are more lenient when it comes to distributing mugshots and arrest reports. Arrests.org’s mugshots have a good chance of showing up in the first page of Google results for the name of the offender.
The assumption is that this data is accessible to anyone. Just a little digging is all that is required.
To sum up, mugshots and arrest photos are readily available in search results thanks to websites like arrests.org.
Those who were never convicted, had their charges overturned, were pardoned by the judge, or completed their mandated sentence will still suffer. Getting arrested is one thing, but being punished after you’ve settled your legal issues with the courts is a completely different storey.
However, arrests.org and other mugshot-publishing domains continue to work with removal service providers. Essentially, a third-party company referred to as an online reputation or public relations agency will charge you to remove your mugshot from their database. Individual mugshot removal costs vary, and there is no one-size-fits-all fee.
For more information follow our website TechStry.