The Internet opens up opportunities for many industries. Online stores, news portals, and real estate websites are all fruits of digitalization. With this approach, entrepreneurs have the chance to showcase and provide their services around the world. It is a great solution that allows you to save on significant investments and increase your income. Do you want to apply new technologies for your real estate agency? All you need to make yourself known on the Internet and present a property catalog to customers is a convenient web resource. Create it with real estate website templates without wasting time and hassle!
Nowadays, creating a website is within the power of even newcomers to IT. You do not need to hire web developers or fiddle with code to conquer the online sphere and beat the competition. With convenient and multifunctional CMSs, everything is much simpler, faster, and more affordable.
Platforms such as WordPress and Shopify provide tools for launching and developing a full-fledged website. And that’s not all the goodies for you! Experienced professionals create ready-made templates that are an excellent base for those who do not want to mess with development from scratch. With them, you have an attractive design, user-friendly structure, and functionality for your work. How to deal with themes, and what is the secret of a successful project? It’s time to figure it out!
There are many platforms on the Internet for launching websites of various topics and sizes, from a personal food blog to a large property marketplace. Among the most popular CMSs are WordPress, Joomla, MotoCMS, Shopify, and others. They provide different functions and opportunities for their customers. For example, Shopify is excellent for launching eCommerce, while WordPress is leading the way in creating blogs and portfolios. What do they have in common? A constant for these systems is the ease of use, which guarantees fast web page building. Thus, whichever layout from the collection you prefer, each one will be flexible and convenient.
What features do you get with ready-made themes? Here are the main ones:
- modern and clean design – the best specialists worked on these themes and took into account the latest web design trends to present you with a modern and stylish interface;
- fully customizable – thanks to convenient visual editors, you change all the details to get the perfect result;
- responsive layout – all elements look correct on any device, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops;
- performance optimization – themes work quickly and efficiently under any conditions in all browsers;
- dropdown menu – themes have a convenient menu that allows you to place all categories and not litter the space on the page;
- Google Maps – attach a map with your location so that customers get to you quickly and without obstacles;
- free fonts – you get a large selection of different fonts to personalize your site;
- eCommerce functionality – many solutions from the TemplateMonster collection support eCommerce features, including a shopping cart, catalog, and wishlist;
- web forms – you add different blocks for registration, mailing, or contact for the convenience of your clients;
- reliable support – TemplateMonster experts are always ready to help and provide assistance for real estate website templates from the marketplace.
Launching a new project is time-consuming and requires creativity, ideas, and investments. It is especially true for online businesses because to overcome competition, you need to take care of the design and functionality of the website. Do you want to do everything yourself and succeed? Use a few practical tips to get the desired result as soon as possible:
- First of all, define a niche. Are you planning to help rent out a home or deal with the sale of real estate? Decide on the scope of the activity and all the details to move on.
- Choose the theme. To find the best layout, use the sidebar to set the options you want. You can choose the desired color, platform, features, and price. Before buying an item, study all the details, including the demo version, description, and reviews.
- Download the template and proceed to customization. Change colors and fonts, add a logo, and upload images. At this stage, you create a design that conveys your corporate style, so try to make everything perfect.
- Work on functionality. Implement web forms to contact clients and add eCommerce features if you want to work in online real estate sales.
- Fill the site with content. Here, trust your professional skills and imagination to fill the pages with great offers and your soul. Blog, post properties, add photos, and be open to your clients.
- Take care of promotion. Make sure that as many users as possible learn about your company. To do this, set up SEO and run Google Ads. Use all promotion channels to become famous all over the world.
These are ready-made themes for launching a real estate web resource. They are a convenient tool for those who want to start an online business and succeed without coding skills and the help of specialists.
If you are new to IT, you should choose a user-friendly CMS. One of these is WordPress. Thanks to convenient visual editors like Elementor or Gutenberg, you master working with it and create a full-fledged web project.
Many marketplaces on the Internet offer different solutions for launching your sites. TemplateMonster is a leading marketplace that offers a wide range of high-quality layouts. In addition, there is reliable support and services for installation and customization.
Deciding on the best layouts is a challenging task. However, there are some tips:
Make sure the design looks modern and matches your concept.
- Check the functionality for the necessary features, such as a blog module or catalog.
- Check out the demo to see the theme in action
- Read reviews and ratings from previous buyers.
- If everything is fine, then an excellent template has been selected!