How does Tinder work?
How to Create a Tinder Profile
- Rewind: The yellow rewind allows you to reverse a potential match you skipped on. Rewind only works if you are a Tinder Plus or Gold subscription member.
- X: The red X skips the person you don’t have an interest in and dissolves any chance of matching. You can also do this by swiping your finger to the left on your mobile device.
- Star: The blue star is for when you “Super Like” someone. It’s a premium feature that lets you show a potential match your interest before the swiping process begins.
- Heart: The green heart indicates you have an interest in someone. You can also swipe on a profile picture with your finger for the same effect.
- Lightning Bolt: Boost or Super Boost is a premium feature that puts your profile at the top of the list in your area for 30 minutes so that your profile can get more views, which can lead to more matches on Tinder.
Also Read: 10 Santabanta Alternatives
Tinder Premium Services