tupaki.com is a website that provides traffic analytics and market share data. The website is operated by Tupaki, Inc., a privately held company based in San Francisco, California. tupaki.com has been in operation since 2004. The website provides free traffic reports and analysis for major cities around the world. In addition, tupaki.com offers a paid subscription service that gives users access to more detailed traffic information, as well as market share data for select industries. tupaki.com is used by businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. The website is also popular with government agencies and transportation planners.
tupaki.com is one of the top websites in the world, with a global rank of 975 and a rank of 221 in the United States. The site has an estimated worth of $3,327,960 USD and receives around 1,267,920 pageviews per day. The majority of tupaki.com’s traffic comes from India, where it ranks as the 54th most popular website. Other countries with high levels of traffic include Brazil, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
Also Read: EVZ.ro Traffic Analytics &Market Share
Engagement metrics are important measures of how well your content is performing. They can help you understand whether your content is resonating with your audience and whether they are taking the desired actions.
There are a number of engagement metrics that you can track, but some of the most important ones include:
– Time on page: This measures how long visitors are spending on your page. If they are only spending a few seconds, it could be an indication that your content is not relevant to their needs.
– Pages per visit: This measures how many pages visitors are viewing during their visit. If this number is low, it could be an indication that they are not finding what they are looking for on your site.
– Bounce rate: This measures the percentage of visitors who leave your site after viewing only one page. A high bounce rate could be an indication that your content is not relevant to their needs.
– Engagement score: This is a measure of how engaged visitors are with your content. If this score is low, it could be an indication that your content is not resonating with your audience.
Social Media Shares
As of July 2019, tupaki.com had a market share of 0.02% of the social media shares in the U.S. Tupaki.com is a Tamil news website that covers local and international news stories. The site has been in operation since 2006 and is owned by Dina Thanthi, one of the largest Tamil-language daily newspapers in India.
Top Pages on Tupaki.com
1. Homepage: The homepage is the most popular page on Tupaki.com, with over 50% of all traffic coming to the site.
2. News: The news section is the second most popular page on Tupaki.com, with over 20% of all traffic coming to the site.
3. Movies: The movies section is the third most popular page on Tupaki.com, with over 15% of all traffic coming to the site.
4. Reviews: The reviews section is the fourth most popular page on Tupaki.com, with over 10% of all traffic coming to the site.
5. Celebrities: The celebrities section is the fifth most popular page on Tupaki.com, with over 5% of all traffic coming to the site
When you are ready to begin your keyword research, the first step is to brainstorm a list of potential keywords that you think would be relevant to your business. Once you have a list of potential keywords, you can use a variety of tools to help you research and prioritize the keywords that will be most effective for your SEO goals.
Some things to keep in mind as you conduct your keyword research:
-What are the searcher’s intent behind the keyword?
-How much search volume does the keyword have?
-How difficult is it to rank for the keyword?
-What is the estimated cost per click (CPC) for the keyword?
-What are the SERP features that appear for this keyword (Local Pack, Featured Snippet, etc.)?
Once you have a good understanding of the potential keywords for your website, you can start to narrow down your list and prioritize which keywords you want to target first.
As the internet becomes more and more competitive, it’s important to make sure your website is optimized for search engine ranking. Otherwise, you’ll be buried in the search results and miss out on valuable traffic.
Fortunately, analyzing your website’s SEO is relatively easy with the right tools. There are a number of free and paid options available, but we recommend using Google Analytics. It’s a powerful tool that can give you insights into your website’s traffic and how it’s performing in the search results.
Once you have Google Analytics set up, take some time to familiarize yourself with the interface and learn how to interpret the data. Then, start looking at your website’s traffic patterns and see where you can improve your SEO. Are there certain pages that aren’t getting much traffic? Is there a particular keyword that you’re not ranking well for? Identifying these issues will help you focus your efforts on areas that need improvement.
If you don’t have time to do all of this yourself, consider hiring an SEO consultant or agency to help you optimize your website. They can perform an in-depth analysis of your site and make recommendations for improving your SEO.
Overall, tupaki.com is a popular website with a lot of traffic. However, it doesn’t have as much market share as some of the other sites in its niche. Nonetheless, tupaki.com is a well-trafficked site that is worth considering if you’re looking for an audience in this particular niche.